|Titlu:||Instrumental assessment of the regenerating efficacy.|
|Obiective:||To asses the regenerating efficacy (renewal of epidermal cells) of a product after repeatedapplication under normal conditions of use.|
|Planificare:||Duration of the study: 2-5 weeks.
Beginning: 2 weeks upon receipt of the samples.
Report: 3 weeks after the end of the study.
|Metodologie:||Assessment of the cell turn-over by comparing the kinetics of decrease in skin colour obtained by application of DHA (Dihydroxyacetone) to a skin site treated with the product and to a control site by means of colorimetry (Mexameter® or Colorimeter® or Chromameter®).|
|Procedura:||• Basal colorimetric measurements on 2 sites.
• Application of a product containing DHA under patch on the 2 sites.
• Colorimetric measurements after patch removal.
• Daily application of the product to one pre-colored site.
• Daily colorimetric measurements on test and control site until coloration has disappeared.
• Statistical comparison of the results obtained from both test and control sites.
– DHA test after treatment by the product under normal conditions of use
– Photographies before and after treatment