|Titlu:||Instrumental assessment of the slimming and reducing efficacy.|
|Obiective:||To assess the slimming and reducing efficacy of a product after repeated application under normal conditions of use.
Optional: To assess subjectively its cosmetic qualities and efficacy.
|Planificare:||Duration of the study: 28 days minimum.
Beginning: 2 weeks upon receipt of the samples.
Report: 3 weeks after the end of the study.
|Metodologie:||Weighing of the subjects and measurements of various body parts (thighs, waist, haunch…) in centimetres using a dressmaker metre.|
|Procedura:||• Basal measurements of body weigh and dimensions.
• Use of the product at home by the subjects following the directions for use.
• After treatment measurements of body’s weigh and dimensions.
• Statistical comparison of the results obtained before and after treatment.
– Infra-red thermographic measurements (Infrared Camera ThermaCAM®B2) before and after treatment
– Cosmetic qualities and efficacy questionnaire
– Intermediate controls